Wednesday 20 February 2008

Sound Familiar?

I must apologise for the the lack of posting these last few weeks. I'm sure you can all relate to my situation...
After the period of the last posting, the missus decided that now is as good a time as any to paint the house - IN & OUT! So, as small as my house may be, I have spent the last 3-4 weeks painting. Not figures - walls! Not with model paint - with PVAs! Not with sable hair brushes - with rollers! Sound familiar?
I suppose I should be happy that the house looks nice, but throw me a freaking bone here! I need a break! No more house painting already!
Now you might be thinking why don't I paint figures at night? Well, I'd love to, but I can't get into my room!
Okay, let's change the topic ever so slightly.
I've been in regular (okay, this is me we're talking about: irregular) correspondence with the host of another, much more hardcore, figure forum. In discussing various issues, but mostly him imparting much appreciated advice upon my person, he mentioned I should consider doing a regular editorial piece on HF. Be a little more edgy, ruffle a few feathers.
So, as soon as the KitMaker Network comes online again (I think they got wind of my desire to editorialise and decided to just shut down the whole Network! LOL), you will start seeing Tarok's Tales becoming an editorial type column on HF as well. It'll be a duplicate of what gets posted here, except totally different! No - just kidding. I'll post the editorial type stuff both here and on HF. My WIP stuff, what little there is, will remain as is - here as a blog entry, and on HF and MedRom as the regular type of thing... So if you read both HF and my blog and think "That sounds familiar" - it probably is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delighted to hear your decision to proceed with a more public dissemination of your editorials. Very much looking forward to it!

RANT ON!

Best regards,

Augie
El Passo Honroso