Monday 23 June 2008

Sertorian Legionary: Groundwork done

Well, this really is rather embarrasing. Yes, I really am still busy with this figure...

Actually, in a previous post I jokingly commented on making monthly updates to this thread. Quite unintentionally that was a month ago. Anyways, here's the progress over the last month or so...

I'm pretty much done with the groundwork. I'm not really too happy with the grass, as I think it needs more highlights and shadows. But... the missus took a look and gave me the "hands of the groundwork now!" command. If she's happy with it then best safer not to argue.





It's really just the sleeves of the tunic that have been finished off. Again, not crazy about them, but... The cloak has been BC'ed with VC822, and then had a wash with Citadel Black Ink. Oh, and I discovered how much I really hate the Citadel pots: when I bumped the black ink pot over on my workbench! Anyway, no use crying over spilt paint.




I'm going to have to get a move on with this figure - I really don't have much time left...

No comments: