Friday 27 November 2009

New photos of old works

I finally got around to unpacking the last of the modelling boxes a few weeks ago. It really was like meeting old friends, as most of these hadn't been rummaged through since being packed about 18 months ago. Upon finding my completed works, most of which amazing survived the intercontinental move, I decided to shoot some new photos of 2 pieces in particular. I've loaded the photos into the gallery on my website (RR Scale Models), so I'll simply be posting a teaser pic here and refering you to the site for the rest of the photos.

The first is a 54mm figure sculpted by my friend Tomas Castano, which I finished back in May 2006: (Gallery link) Seil Models' SG/F1. Sergeant, US Army (US-Mexican War, 1846-48).



The next is my first serious attempt at an AFV. I am rather flattered and taken aback that folks don't quite believe me when I tell them it was my first, but it was. Also finished in May 2006 (busy month! I haven't had modelling momentum like that since!) is (gallery link) Emhar's 1/35 scale MkA "Whippet" WWI Medium Tank



I've also added a new WIP to my workbench on the site, so go check it out!

No comments: