Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! May 2008 bring you fair winds and calm seas.

So... 2007 is done... Hmmm, all those unfinished projects... oh well, no use groaning over what's done - or this case what's not done.

I've set myself the personal goal of completing all those old projects by June (that's 2008 in case anyone asks ;-) ). Reason? You'll find out later in the year ;-)

I managed to put in some more work on the one Alpine review, the WW2 German Officer Set (guess I let the cat out the bag, eh? Consider this a head's up of a forthcoming review ;-) ), and the review should be published toward Thursday. The photography is done, just to resize and watermark, and the review itself is about 75% of the way. Unfortunately I'm back to work tomorrow so it's back to modelling by candle light while Eskom continues to loadshed. Best make sure the laptop's batteries are charged.

Well that's all from me tonight... still trying to recover from the party at my brother's place... those shots of Jack and my sister-in-law's awesomely wicked punch are still taking a toll :-D LOL

Have a great 2008 everyone!

No comments: