Friday 4 January 2008

What a day...

Sheesh, what a day! Ever have one of those days when you were incredibly busy but feel like you accomplished nothing? Well, I have those a lot, and today was definitely one of those.

I started the day by forgetting to copy the Alpine pictures I resized last night from my laptop to my memory stick - so that's kinda delayed the publication of the review for a day or so.
The day at work started off really slow... then sped up to such a rate than no sooner had I finished lunch than I was going to fetch SWMBO from work.

I must admit my first day back from leave yesterday was okay... but today was just a drag! Feel like I need leave again...

So... I didn't get to publish the Alpine review... but it is done (honest) and should be tomorrow night. Then I start on the LAH set. Actually started researching Max W.... last night. Will be interesting to see how close Taesung managed to make the likeness,

BTW, you'll notice I've added a list of links to all my reviews down the side. Feel free to either comment on HF or mail me about them. I'm always open to constructive critique.

Cheers

No comments: