Tuesday 26 May 2009

Mr. Mojo Risin'

As you might tell from the title, I think I might just have my mojo, modelling mojo that is, back. I actually managed to put a few epiphanies I've had regarding the tunic and breeches of Alpine Miniatures' recent 35081 German Infantry Officer to paper, which is something I've been unable to do in recent weeks. And something I am extremely embarrassed about, and something which has caused me even more guilt and embarrassment everytime I've seen Taesung online.
But before I get depressed about this again, on with the mojo story. So not only have I managed to pen a few thoughts, but I finished up the photography of the parts last night. Hopefully if I can get out the office on time tonight I'll put on some The Doors (yup, I'm a fan), wrap up the editing of the photos and get cracking on the text again.
A few modellers have been asking me where I've been lately, i.e. they haven't seen me online. Well, friends, that's all to do with losing my mojo. What has contributed to losing it? Well that's a tale for another day - but you'd have to be blind not to have seen it if you frequent the same places I do...
Watch this space, friends, hopefully Mr. Mojo keeps on risin'.

1 comment:

Jamie Stokes said...

Last time a friend lost something like their 'Mojo', we gathered about and sent him a bottle of mystery liquid labeled "Mojo Rejuvenator"

We had just transferred his favourite brand of alcoholic beverage to a empty bottle, but it helped!

Cheers
Jamie